Sunday, December 30, 2007
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Friday, December 21, 2007
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
In a few more hours I get my ortho boot off and stitches out!!!! WHINING.... IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!! UPDATE!!!!!
Well, I saw my doctor and stitches came out, but my boot still has be be worn for another probably 3 weeks or so... Oh me oh my! I'm whining! My foot was sooo black and blue when he was unwrapping the dressing. And it is very sore, so I guess it is meant for a reason to keep wearing the boot! I just want this surgery to be my last!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Friday, November 30, 2007
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
PP's are by Sassafras Lass. Crate Paper, Creative Imaginations and Zsiage. Bazzill CS. Hero Arts Sentiment, Flowers - Paper Salon. Stickles for flower centers. Wooden Bird from Michaels. He was the wrong color so painted with Acrylic Paints. TFL Peggy --- Colors scanned a little wild! But it is a lime, purple, pink and orange card! ROFL.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Friday, November 2, 2007
1. If you could have $100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
I probably would go with $100.00 worth new assorted embellishments. I have paper coming out my ears already to last a life time. But I think a girl can just never have too many pretty embellishments! They are like never having too many pretty shoes or purses!
2. If you had to choose between only using stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
I would definitely have to go with Stamps. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my stamps! I have DRAWERS full of stamps! YUM!
3. If you knew how to do awesome cards and layouts and could only do one for a whole year....which would you do?
Definitely would have to say CARDS!
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home....(can't have both..he,he,he.)
I have my own room, but I'd like to have IN IT..... everything a LSS has inside it. (hehehe)
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....
Okay ladies I'm about to go and tag:
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Monday, October 29, 2007
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Hello to all my friends! Sending you big hugs...