Saturday, December 29, 2007

CAARDVARKS RICKRACK CARD CHALLENGE


This is my RICKRACK card for the challenge at Caardvarks this week.. I used SEI pp, Bazzill CS, G Studio Sentiment, chipboard painted with Plaid Acrylic paints, MM brads, RickRack - LSS, Wooden bird from Michael's craft dept., flowers from Williamsburg Factory Pottery Outlet, and the little centers of my flowers I made myself using some wire I got at a flower shop. Tried to duplicate something that SU sells in their Pretties Kit. I like how they turned out.
TFL.... Peggy (this card will be going to someone special for their birthday!!!!)

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

ooooh! i LOVE the wire for the flower centers, that's soooo *COOL*!!!

Amy said...

THANK YOU!!! I got it in the mail today with an AWESOME bday gift! Thank you so much...hugs!