Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Thanks for stopping by. ( Jean thanks for the just RIGHT RED FLOWER you gave me. That was exactly what it needed)
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
My friend Sherri surprised me with this Cherry on Top Award. Isn't she the best???? Thanks so much Sherri!!!
Here's how it works:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Copy the award to your blog.
3. List 3 things you like about yourself.
4. Post a picture that you love.
5. Tag 5 people you would like to give the award to.
The 3 things I like about myself:
1. I love keeping my grandsons as often as I can.
2. I've been married to my high school sweetheart, Bob for 38 years!
3. I love my two sons more than anyone can know.....
Sunday, September 5, 2010
http://magnoliastamplovers.blogspot.com/ challenge this month is to make a Halloween card using a Magnolia image. This was my entry. I combined it with a mingle card for my friend, Linda Wallace. And last but not least I have this for Magnolia-licious Highlights blog.....
IT WAS A FUN HALLOWEEN CARD SWAP MINGLE I HADJOINED. THIS HALLOWEEN MAGNOLIA CARD WILL BE MAKING IT'S WAY TO MY FRIEND, LINDA. I HOPE SHE WILL LIKE IT. I FOUND THE SPIDER RIBBON AND LITTLE BUTTON CHARM AT HL THS WEEK -lOVED IT. AND CAN YOU BELIEVE I DID NOT HAVE ANY BLACK GLITTER FOR THE FLOURISH? I USED STICKLES INSTEAD. LINDA I HOPE IT WILL BE FUN RECEIVING IT TOO.