1. If you could have $100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
I probably would go with $100.00 worth new assorted embellishments. I have paper coming out my ears already to last a life time. But I think a girl can just never have too many pretty embellishments! They are like never having too many pretty shoes or purses!
2. If you had to choose between only using stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
I would definitely have to go with Stamps. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my stamps! I have DRAWERS full of stamps! YUM!
3. If you knew how to do awesome cards and layouts and could only do one for a whole year....which would you do?
Definitely would have to say CARDS!
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home....(can't have both..he,he,he.)
I have my own room, but I'd like to have IN IT..... everything a LSS has inside it. (hehehe)
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....
Okay ladies I'm about to go and tag: