Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED --- "BUMPER TAGGED"









Thank you Debby ..... I've just been BUMPER TAGGED!

I copied the rules from her blog as so I'll get them right here.

The rules are simple

1) Send ONE card to someone you know within 7 days! (family, friends, associates, cyber people, etc.) ANYONE!!! Doesn't matter who... just do it. Can you imagine the smile on their face when they open their mailbox and see a card from you?

2) Tag (yes, I know, but this is the only way to spread this) 5 people you know to do the same thing (Tag means tag them to send their own cards to their own people

3) Proudly display this on your blog to spread a little sunshine and pass it on.That is it, isn't this wonderful, have a few people in mind that I will be sending some cards out to so please do the same, smiling faces are so wonderful.

Ok these are the people I am tagging, hopefully we can circle the globe with these RAKs' if you have already been tagged you will just have to send out more cards, but I did try to check first to make sure you were not.

My 5 friends I'm choosing are:

1. Debbie
2. mamajoy -- Joyce
3. Cactus Barb
4. Kristy
5. Stamping Mathilda

1 comment:

So Sonya said...

What a beautiful blog you have, full of inspiration!!!