Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Birthday


This is my July Card Kit I designed for the Simply Sentiments Card Kit Swap. My partner was Rosalie. I design the card and send to her all the pieces I used and let her make a card using my supplies! The PP is by Creative Imaginations (Pink scallopped one is too). I can't get enough of this paper! The image is by ALL NIGHT MEDIA. Since I love flowers I threw in an extra silk one too. Some offray polka dotted sheer ribbon. The decorative pin is by Heidi Grace. The beads are from CTMH. The little heart charm is from the Jewelry Shoppe. The sentiment is by Hero Arts. PP is by Stemma. This is one of my fravorite SWAPS that SS has started! 6x6 size card.... P.S. SOMEONE SPECIAL HAS THIS CARD ON THE WAY TO HER IN THE MAIL..........Peggy

7 comments:

Debby said...

beautiful!!

Debby said...

Peggy You have been Bumper tagged ,check more info on my blog!

Selena said...

WOW Peggy this is gorgeous, can't wait to see what Rosalie comes up with!

~Carla~ said...

Oh! So glad I found your blog Peggy! That's a gorgeous card! I'm going to add you to my blog list! :)

Lisa said...

Very pretty Peggy, lvoe those flowers.

Anonymous said...

This card is so pretty. I love the papers also.

Joyce said...

Peggy,
This card is just absolutely gorgeous. You gals should see it IRL. Thanks so much for making it for me.