Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer and Bright using my new Summer Kit from Magnolia

My August Mingle card using a Magnolia image with a summer
and bright theme.  IRL the paper is so pretty and really is bright. The circles are shinny on the pp.   I used water drop stickers on the pp to make it really look like bubbles in the water.   Copics were used to color the image with and stickles applied over the top of the scales.  A yummy bright flower by Recollections purchased from Michaels.  Ribbon by SU and lace from my stash.  Circle Nestibilities were used with the image.  And sewing with my machine.  Thanks so much for stopping by...... Peggy

2 comments:

Debby said...

Amazing card Peggy.I just realized I haven't been on your blog for so long .shame on me !

Jean said...

Adorable mermaid card Peggy.. love your coloring and design of the card.. flower is stunning.. great card..
Hugs, Jean