Monday, August 18, 2008

Leaves are falling.....

The layout design of this card came from inspiration of a card Claudia posted on her blog today. Soon as I saw the layout I knew I wanted to try one too! Please check out Claudia's card it's gorgeous..... http://rosaswelt.blogspot.com/
I am in a Fall Mingle swap over at CC's... http://fleurdelispizza.com/cardmaking/index.php And this is my take on the fall card. I just bought the new pp and was itching to try it. Pumpkins and goards are from SU. Edwin looks so cute sitting on a hay bale....Copics, Offray ribbon, and I love the sentiment. Perfect for my little Magnolia Angel.
Leaves are falling frost is near... Autumn angels gather here.

3 comments:

Debby said...

Peggy it's gorgeous ,love all the pumpkins you used here and the PP is great!!!

Marit C said...

Thank you for commenting my blog!

How nice of you!

And I just love to have you over for a Magnolia blast =)

Suzanne J Dean said...

Love this "scene" you created for Edwin---so cute, reminds me of my son at the pumpkin patch. Great Job!

TFS--
Suzanne Dean