Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday

A birthday Tilda Magnolia card....... This one was lots of fun to make... I used Heidi Grace pp, along with Bazzill cs. I used the dotted swiss Cuttlebug embossing folder. Painted a chipboard flower with Plaid metalic paints. Bazzill covered button. $1 G-Studio stamp for the ballons. Hero Arts for the sentiment. A little button embellishment from my stash for the doggie. Twine for the balloon's strings. I used Copics for my coloring and also some chalks. Offray ribbon and some machine stitching... White Gelly Roll pen for accenting. Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Susan said...

She's just so cute and bright! She'd make my day for a birthday card! Love the flower!

Irina Blount said...

I just love how you made Tilda sit on the fence and that puppy is so cute!!

:) Irina

Debby said...

amazing job Peggy ,love your coloring and the add ons.

Ila said...

What a Gorgeous card!! the composition is Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila

marsha said...

beautiful card Peggy! I love your coloring, embellishments and I especially love the puppy!

blessings,
Marsha