Sunday, March 16, 2008

NEW BABY


A coworker, (SANDY) had a new grandbaby born last Friday! I made this little card for Elliot! The image is a stamp by Sugarland Stamps. I colored with Copic Markers. The little hearts I cut by hand and doodled on then outlined with my blue Copic Marker. I used my CM oval shaper maker to cut the oval shape. My original base CS was cut at 4 1/2 by 6 1/2 inches. I scored at 1/2 inch and again at 1 inch from the end. This was done at both ends. I cut another sheet of yellow Bazzill CS and did exactly the same measurements to it as well. The little ribbon was from my stash. I pop dotted the little image inside. TFL. Peggy

2 comments:

Debby said...

Love this card Peggy.Everything about it.The hearts are so cute here an your doodleing is perfect.

jenstamps said...

Wow this card is amazing!!!