Monday, September 3, 2007

Transparencies...... Card club theme


Our little card club group meets once a month and we pick a theme to work on for our cards. For Sept. we chose transparencies. This is my card design I came up with using transparencies. PP is by DaisyD's. I added some wide rick-rak as well along the bottom. Autumn Leaves Clear Stamp's flourish was stamped on the front of the transparency and parts were colored in in a marker from the underneath side. Flowers also were stamped on the transparencies and colored too. Then trimmed out and hot glued on to the top side. Rhinestones were then added to the flower centers. Sentiment was stamped on the top side --- using Stazon on ink. I hot glued the transparency to my card base under EACH FLOWER SPOT so it would not show.....This held it fine to the card base. The transparency is folded over the entire card. A fun card to make!

No comments: