Tuesday, November 22, 2011

JUST MAGNOLIA WEEK 133 RIBBONS CHALLENGE


http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/
I would like to enter this card into Just Magnolia's week 133 ribbon challenge. 
Magnolia image, colored in copics, Spellbinder dies, Prima flowers, Satin ribbon.  And an added jingle bell to the ribbon that I added acrylic paint, glitter, and Mod Podge to seal it with... tied on with SU linen thread.  I stamped the image onto Kraft cardstock.
Basic Grey design papers.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Peggy

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi, Wow this is so beautiful your image is beautifully coloured and the background and flowers are gorgeous too!:) Sandra H

Mo said...

Your card is beautiful! This is my very fave Tilda from the new collection.
Thanks a lot for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!
Big Hugs,
Mo

LINDA W. said...

Great card I love the image on the kraft cardstock great coloring
hugs Linda