Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Just for you





Happy Birthday to my sister, Lori.  She has an upcoming October 14th birthday this month.  Card will be going postal soon to her.   LOTV image --- luv luv this cute little stamp!  Colored in copics and distressed with Prisma Pencils.  Petite Circles - by Spellbinders, Flourish by Cheery Lynn Designs.  Sentiment is from LOTV as well.  Flowers are from Prima. The heart and button  from my stash.  Shaped DP is by Making Memories The other DP's are by Girl's Paperie, and my scrap drawer.  Stick pins by Making Memories.
Thanks for dropping by.

I will be entering my card into:
WORLD CARD MAKING CHALLENGE...
http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.com/2011/09/world-cardmaking-day.html?showComment=1317805580458#c807409168464513461

Also I would like to enter MY card into another challenge:
http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
Lili of the Valley challenge:  button it

9 comments:

marsha said...

What a beautiful card! I love the LOTV and I'm sure your sister will be thrilled! Check out create with TLC today, there's a great "golf" sentiment freebie!
Hugs,
Marsha

Bev said...

Ah this is just adorable, love that sweet little fairy :)

Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

LINDA W. said...

OMGoodness what a cutie I love your card great coloring and embellies.
hugs Linda

Sandra H said...

Your card is lovely and your sister will love it!!:)Sandra H

Lena Katrine said...

A great "button-card"! Beautiful image and colurs! Thanks for playing along with us at LOTV this time :)
Hugs, Lena K

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful card, love the flourish
Lindsay xx

Debby said...

Adorable card Peggy!!!

Conniecrafter said...

so very sweet image and lovely flowers

Anne said...

What a gorgeous card! Beautiful work and I love the colors =)

Thanks for taking part in my little blog candy. Good Luck!

Hugs from Anne