Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Chris

s
Today I'd like to show you a new card made with my new Magnolia Summer Club kit. This card is made for my son, Chris who is presently overseas in the Navy.  I used sepia tones for this one colored with Copics. PP's are by DCWV called Doodlin' Around Stack.  Love those papers.  SU ribbon with Hero Arts sentiment.  Isn't the cute little seahorse adorable?  Not too many embellishments so it wouldn't not have the usual girly feel.  haha.
Thanks for stopping by.
Peggy

4 comments:

LINDA W. said...

Great card for your son.....I have a son and a son-in-law in the Army
my son-in-law is in Korea
Hugs Linda W.

cabio's craft corner said...

Delightful card and lovely color scheme. Cute Edwin. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Rene said...

Too cute! I bet he loves it!

Debby said...

Perfect for Chris!