Sunday, July 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORA


I am hooked on these fun stair fold cards! I have a good friend that will soon be celebrating her birthday in July. This card will be going to Cora. PP's by Sassafras and Graphic 45. Offray ribbon (white) that I colored black with my copic marker. MM heart frame painted with my copic Lipstick Red marker. Magnolia image colored with Copics. Craft Essentials Rubon Sentiment. Chipboard stars and a wooden balloon from Michaels. Buttons by SEI and flowers were punched out of various pp's. Bazzill CS. Thanks for looking..... Happy Birthday Cora.....

2 comments:

Debby said...

this is fabulous .I'm sure Cora will love it.You have to teach me how to make these stair fold cards.

Kristy said...

I love this one...you put it together well. I haven't even started doing what I want for mine next week. I did start a practice one I stole from one of those links you sent, but I guess I will figure something out this weekend.