Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Birthday card for Sandy -- my coworker







After seeing a card of Claudia's it inspired to scraplift and make one for mycoworker, Sandy that's celebrating a birthday this week. Claudia's art work on her blog Pretty Pressings http://rosaswelt.blogspot.com/ has taught me that finishing the INSIDE of the card is as important as the outside. Her work is beautiful and always brings a smile to my face when I visit her. Please stop by and see her work.
My card was totally made from scraps... I love being able to USE WHAT I HAVE and make a card from leftovers. It makes me happy!
I love this little Tilda cupcake image for a birthday card. Another card from scraps - Basic Grey and Creative Imaginations. MM ribbon holders, offray ribbon, Nestibilities, Copics, chalk, Perfect Pearls sprayed on image after I colored it. Inside of card was decorated too. The flourish stamp is by SU called Baroque Motifs.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Wow!
This card is SO cute!
I adore that Magnolia stamp!
Thanks for joining my blog candy and for visiting my blog!
Hugs
Kristine