Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary Bob





Our 36th anniversary is May 5th...... I made this card for Bob. He will be leaving out Monday morning EARLY for a business trip for the week. So guess I'm celebrating this one alone! We had fun though over the weekend. We shopped for new bicycles! So we are now proud owners of new bikes with helments! He said I needed a helment too since I can't stand up on my two feet without falling! LOL.... for those that don't know... I had a bad fall a few years back and he never lets me forget this. I'm still recovering from my foot surgery and I think riding the bike will be easier for my foot rather than trying to go walking still.
PP is by Heidi Swapp. I just love this paper..... the bottom pp is an unknown scrap piece. The cute funny image is the CD I purchased from EBAY called Diamond Rubber Stamps. Best purchase I've made yet! Sentiment is computer generated! Offray ribbon. And I used the SU double corner punch of some scraps I had.
Happy Anniversary Bob!

1 comment:

Yvonne Randall said...

Great card. Just my sense of humour.